- Audio / Video Services
IMPORTANT: Media requests must be made 5 business days in advance of the event to guarantee availability and support. Streamed events and videoconferences should be scheduled 4-6 weeks in advance, depending upon the complexity of the event.
Please read the following before filling out the Media Request Form:
Step 1: Select the right room.
If your event requires media services and/or equipment please check the online printable Room Equipment Chart before you reserve your room, to verify that the room you are requesting has the functionality needed. Portable equipment can only be provided when rooms with installed equipment are not available.
For your convenience, online user guides, room photos and video tutorials are available for most media-equipped rooms, with links from the Room Equipment Chart. (These can be helpful in selecting your room.)
Contact Educational Media at 497-7900 or MediaServices@ptsem.edu if you need help in determining which room might best meet your needs.
Step 2: Reserve the room.
Go to the Master Calendar to select and reserve your room.
Step 3: Submit your request using the Media Request Form.
• After your room is reserved, fill out the Media Request Form (this is required even for rooms with installed equipment, to confirm equipment availability).
• Please fill out a separate Media Request Form for each different room/event set-up unless the set-up is the same for a reoccurring event or class (e.g. every class during a semester).
• Most media equipment is self-service. If a “tech review” is needed, please note this in your request.
• If your request is for an event that is to be recorded and made publically available, Educational Media must have signed Speaker Release Form(s) 3 days in advance of the event.
• NOTE: Services are not guaranteed until Educational Media confirms the booking. You will receive an email confirming your dates, room, service and equipment request.
To Report Cable Outages or Equipment Malfunctions: Though our technicians regularly check and provide maintenance to all campus media equipment, we appreciate your reporting any problems so that they may be resolved quickly. Please use the Media Request Form, making sure to include all relevant information. Before reporting cable outages, please review the Campus Cable TV FAQ’s.
For more information, contact Educational Media at 497-7900 or MediaServices@ptsem.edu